Don’t Miss Informational Meetings on 2019 Conference Health Insurance.
The Conference Board of Pension and Health Benefits has set details for the 2019 Active and Retiree Health Insurance Plans. Please attend one of the events listed below so you can learn about any changes to the plan and how the changes might impact you. The agenda for each meeting is the same so attend the one that best fits your schedule. Aetna/Humana, Credit Union and Conference staff will be available to answer questions specific to your circumstances after each meeting.
A light lunch will be provided between the active and retiree sessions.
Active session is at 10 - 11:30am
Retire session is at 1 - 2pm
- Wednesday, November 14 Jackson Christ UMC, 150 Portsmouth Street, Jackson, OH 45640
- Thursday, November 15 Shawnee UMC, 2600 Zurmhely Road, Lima, OH 45806
- Friday, November 16 Kettering Christ UMC, 3440 Shroyer Road, Kettering, OH 45429
- Monday, November 26 Anderson Hills UMC, 7515 Forest Raod, Cincinnati, OH 45255
- Tuesday, November 27 Bowling Green First UMC, 1526 E. Wooster Street, Bowling Green, OH 43402
- Thursday, November 29 Community UMC Circleville, 120 N. Pickaway Street, Circleville, OH 43113
- Monday, December 3 Marysville First UMC, 207 S. Court Street, Marysville, OH 43040
- Thursday, December 6 Zanesville Grace UMC, 516 Shinnick Street, Zanesville, OH 43701
- Tuesday, December 11 West Ohio Conference Office, 32 Wesley Boulevard, Worthington, OH 43085
Questions may be directed to Sandi George at sgeorge [at] wocumc.org or at 614.844.6200.