The world has changed.
DO WE HAVE A VISION FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR CHURCH?
Fresh Expressions Vision Days are one-day, interactive-learning experiences that inspire and equip individuals, church leaders and denominations to pioneer new ways to be the Church. At the Vision Day you will discover:
- How Fresh Expressions are renewing the church around the world
- What it means to be a Mission-Shaped Church
- Tools for starting Fresh Expressions in your area
I’m inviting you to join other leaders from across the conference to explore Fresh Expressions. Choose from 1 of 4 options in West Ohio this Spring!
- NORTHWEST - APRIL 6 Perrysburg Grace United Methodist Church: 601 E. Boundary St, Perrysburg, OH 43551
- SOUTHEAST - APRIL 12 Christ United Methodist Church: 150 Portsmouth Street, Jackson, OH 45640
- CENTRAL - APRIL 13 New Albany United Methodist Church: 20 3rd Street, New Albany, OH 43054
- SOUTHWEST - MAY 18 Parkview United Methodist Church: 3713 Benner Road, Miamisburtg, OH 45342
Have you ever noticed how many ordinary people God used in Scripture to do extraordinary things?
- Abraham was just an ordinary older guy living his daily routine in a town called Ur
- Joseph was a written-off teenage victim of human trafficking
- Daniel was a forgotten Babylonian captive
- Amos was just a regular guy taking care of fig trees and sheep
- Nehemiah was a guy whose job was to drink first out of the king’s cup and not die
- David was the overlooked, youngest child shepherding the herd
- Peter and John were fishermen
- Mary was a young bride-to-be
- Joseph was a carpenter
- Lydia was a street vendor
God is using ordinary people to start fresh expressions of church all around the world. Learn how in this free ebookDOWNLOAD TODAY! http://freshexpressionsus.org/pioneerebook